Deadbeats Hall of Lame, 2011 Spammers
This page lists Deadbeats Editions for 2011. These are mostly comprised of individuals, companies or organizations who spammed me 2 times or less during from January 1, 2011 through December 31, 2011.
Deadbeats for 2011
- 2011 Deadbeats Page 1
- 2011 Deadbeats Page 2
- 2011 Deadbeats Page 3
- 2011 Deadbeats Page 4
- Porno Spammers
- 2011 419 Scams
- 2011 Loan Scams
- 2011 Form Abusers
- Lottery Scammers
- Phish Scam Edition
- Penis Pill Edition
- Loan Scam Edition Edition
- Money Fraud Scammers
- Highlight page for spammers choosing Western Union as their money transfer service of choice.
- Ross Marketing Assoc.: Serial spammers who abuse others.
- And unfortunately many, many others.
Specific Provider Abuse
These are spams that are provider specific. Examples of such spam involving can included zombies, bot'ed machines, drops, proxies, DNS and more in regards specific providers who are not taking complaints seriously. Entries here contain links to the proper reporting page, which in turn providers links to the appropriate spam and documentation. Providers who dislike being displayed here should re-evaluate their enforcement of anti-abuse and anti-spam terms of service and acceptable usage policy and start taking action so that there is never a need for such pages. Having a page highlighting such activities is a failure of that ISP to have or enforce an anti-spam TOS(Terms of Service) or AUP(Acceptable Usage Policy).
- Yahoo: Allowing spammers
- Gmail: Protecting spammers by ignoring complaints and providing blind services.
- Hotmail: Ignoring the problem.
- Enom: Seems to be a preferred choice for spammer domains.
- GoDaddy: GoDaddy is anti-spam, so this is not wise for spammers to register here if they want to be in the abuse business.
- Earthlink: Refusing to get out of the spamming game.
- StarComms: Another criminally negligent ISP in Nigeria
- MultiLinks: Criminally negligent Nigerian ISP encouraging criminal behavior through lack of action.
- VisaFone: Criminally negligent Nigerian ISP encouraging criminal behavior through lack of action.
- The Planet: Still a safe place to be a spamming vermin.
- WorldISPNetwork: Located in New Jersey.
- RR.Com: Never an ISP to impede the flow of outbound trash
- American Online: Never one to stop ignorance of the internet. Most likely forgeries and phished accounts.
- Tucows.com: Ignorant registrar
- Verizon: Just tired of seeing them show up frequently.
- AT&T: Can't get a clue.
- Register Registrar: Common choice for spammers.
- CogentC0: Many years of offering services to spammers.
- Gala.Net: Ignorant drop box provider
- ComCast: Years and years of negligence
- BlueHost: While not getting a page in 2011, their continued spam-friendly hosting got them a page after the first spam in 2011
- Telepacific: One run got them here. What else have they let through?
- CavTel: Another ISP with spam problems.
- Beyond The Network America, Inc. has a non-existant abuse address listed.
- SingleHop: ISP not taking their abuse issues seriously enough..
- GNAX: Despite years of complaints, still seems spam friendly.
- Rogers: Due to past issues, they ended up here again.
- Anchorfree: California ISP not addressing their spamming issues since at least 2010.
- SoftLayer: Frequently shows up in regards to spams.
- Peer1: New York ISP
- Server Beach: California ISP with a long history of spam
- Soldier Edition: Mainly 419 scams with the con pretendig to be a United States Soldier.
- School Edition: Spammers who abuse schools to send their garbage out.
- Bell Nexia: Hasn't gotten a clue in over 10 years.
- AboveNet: Most notably with their biggest customer: Everyone.Net providing abuse-friendly services.
- LiquidWeb: Michigan ISP that seems very spam friendly.
- Qwest: Willfully ignorant.
- Hurricane Electric: Willfully ignorant, and located in California!
- Cox: No sign of implementing anti-spam policy
- Charter: Large ISP with zombies to farm.
- HostNoc: Terminally clueless ISP
- DimeNoc: Another criminally oriented Florida ISP.
These are waiting for me to add spams as soon as a single spam comes in:
- Eastlink: Canadian ISP.
- Xcelco: Canadian ISP.
- ZoomNigeria: Criminally negligent Nigerian ISP encouraging criminal behavior through lack of action.
- Fastweb: Italian ISP having lots of problems with spam, and has therefore been blacklisted so should no longer be seen here.
- Apple, featuring me.com and mac.com for hassle free blind abuse.
- Covad: Never ending cause of spam and problems.
- SWIP.Net: Swedish ISP with a lot of problems.
- MTN Nigeria: They don't want to hear about spam, but are fine with letting their users send it.
- Rackspace: Years and years of spam-friendly policy.
- Gandi: Ultra-dirty Registrar.
These ISP's are listed here for being on the border of needing a page of their own(most of them) in the previous year. This year, one spam will earn them a page of their own. In the case of ISP's belonging to a nation, the same rule applies except that the editions will be provider specific and will be added when I am able to.
- Earthlink - On the radar
- PlanetOnline - Nothing seen yet this year
- Probably any African and middle Eastern ISP
- More Nigerian ISP's
- More Italian ISP's
- Chinese ISP's
- Vietnamese ISP's
- Malaysian ISP's
- British ISP's
- And sadly, others will arrive here.
- FPT Vietnam
- Hurricane Electric: California ISP with a long established spam-friendly reputation.
NEW FOR 2011: State Editions. Any state of the United States that has 3 or more spams will get listed here. Florida is very criminal friendly(there are laws that prevent retribution against criminals through civil action), and gets one right away. California also gets one right away due to the amount of IP technology companies in the state. Other states will be added as needed.
FLORIDA - SPECIAL STATE EDITION FOR CRIMINAL FRIENDLY STATE!
California - SPECIAL STATE EDITION: Good spam laws invalidated by bad federal spam laws, and too often seen in spamming runs due in part to the high number of ISP's, including negligent ISP's.
Texas: Too many large spam-friendly providers here.
Virginia, home to AOL and Verizon.
In these country specific editions, a spam can be listed here for being involved in a spam. This can be any server involved in sending, any orignating location, zombies, bot'ed machines, open proxies, hosting, DNS services or even domain registration, domain registration drops, contact drop boxes, phone numbers, currency claims or claiming to be from a country. It can be safe to assume that spams not listed in this area may involve other countries, most likely the United States. This does not mean non-listed countries are not involved. This section is highlighting countries that have shown over the years a lack of action against spammers or ongoing spammer activity, or both or need extra attention to highlight their negligence. 3 or more spams involving a country can result in those spams being listed here and thus reflect poorly on the nation as a whole. If the nation truly cared, they would really try to do something to enforce anti-spam policies on a national scale.
Some of these pages may or may not exist just yet but are here anyways to serve as a placeholder since they will arrive soon. Items that are BOLD are active pages at the moment. This will change later on. Non-Bold listings will result in 404 errors. Some pages don't even have active links yet.
NEW countries must have 3 spams to qualify for their own page(not a good thing). Countries with a previous listing only need to have one spam received by Studio42 to get their own page live again. Countries previously showing up at this site from the previous year are added by default after just a single spam is received. Countries must go at least 1 full calendar year without a spam involving them arrives at Studio42 for them to not automatically get a page the next year. However, a single spam will land them right back here. This section starts off as a copy from the previous year.
- Arab Emirates
- Arab Emirates
- Azerbaijan Republic
- Benin Republic
- Burkina Faso
- Czech Republic
- Great Britain/U.K./England
- Hong Kong
- Iran: No Entries Yet
- Ivory Coast
- Malawi: No Entries Yet
- New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- South Korea
COMING SOON: Just need 1 and they are done!
Yet another nation choosing to be clueless. Let's hope I don't have to add more and can
delete some of the ones already here.
See the year of deliberate abuse unfold before your eyes on a day by day basic. Might put some perspective on to how bad this issue really is. What you don't see are the thousands of blocked spams an hour that are not being received.
We are proud to announce that the following companies have fallen off the radar. However, this has only occurred because they have either been bough up and the name removed, went out of business or no longer offer service to the general public. Spam doesn't pay!
If you are one of the dilweeds who sent me unsolicited email or are someone thinking about it, drop dead.
Also, if you've got a complaint about my anti-spam feelings or want to scold me for being justifiably sick of spam, I have the following words of wisdom for you:
BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS!
Anyone else, I'd like to hear from you. Click below and drop me a line.
Anti-Spam Site administrator