Deadbeats Hall of Lame, 2010 Spammers
This page lists Deadbeats Editions for 2010. These are mostly comprised of individuals, companies or organizations who spammed me 2 times or less during from January 1, 2010 through December 31, 2010.
Deadbeats for 2010
- 2010 Deadbeats Page 1
- 2010 Deadbeats Page 2
- 2010 Deadbeats Page 3
- Porno Spammers
- 2010 Loan Scams
- 2010 Form Abusers
- 2010 419 Scammers
- 2010 419 Scammers Page 2
- 2010 419 Scammers Page 3
- 2010 419 Scammers Page 4
- 2010 419 Scammers Page 5
- Lottery Scammers
- Lottery Scammers Page 2
- Phish Scam Edition
- Penis Pill Edition
- Loan Scam Edition Edition
- Money Fraud Scammers
- Leo Brown, a dirty list loan scammer.
- Mystery Shopper, serial abuser.
- Highlight page for spammers choosing Western Union as their money transfer service of choice.
- Mike Blazedell, professsional spammer, and web site annoyer
- Patricia Hull: spammer for hire apparently.
- 2Insure4Less, signs up people for mailing lists without their consent.
- And unfortunately many, many others.
Specific Provider Abuse
These are spams that are provider specific. Examples of such spam involving can included zombies, bot'ed machines, drops, proxies, DNS and more in regards specific providers who are not taking complaints seriously. Entries here contain links to the proper reporting page, which in turn providers links to the appropriate spam and documentation. Providers who dislike being displayed here should re-evaluate their enforcement of anti-abuse and anti-spam terms of service and acceptable usage policy and start taking action so that there is never a need for such pages. Having a page highlighting such activities is a failure of that ISP to have or enforce an anti-spam TOS(Terms of Service) or AUP(Acceptable Usage Policy).
- Yahoo: Allowing spammers
- Gmail: Protecting spammers
- Hotmail: Ignoring the problem.
- Enom: Seems to be a preferred choice for spammer domains.
- Bell Nexia: Hasn't gotten a clue in over 10 years.
- SoftLayer: Frequently shows up in regards to spams.
- GoDaddy: GoDaddy is anti-spam, so this is not wise for spammers to register here if they want to be in the abuse business.
- Qwest: Willfully ignorant.
- ComCast: Years and years of negligence
- Cox: No sign of implementing anti-spam policy
- The Planet: Still a safe place to be a spamming vermin.
- Charter: Large ISP with zombies to farm.
- Eastlink: Canadian ISP.
- Xcelco: Canadian ISP.
- Earthlink: Refusing to get out of the spamming game.
- RR.Com: Never an ISP to impede the flow of outbound trash
- HostNoc: Terminally clueless ISP
- MultiLinks: Criminally negligent Nigerian ISP encouraging criminal behavior through lack of action.
- VisaFone: Criminally negligent Nigerian ISP encouraging criminal behavior through lack of action.
- ZoomNigeria: Criminally negligent Nigerian ISP encouraging criminal behavior through lack of action.
- Fastweb: Italian ISP having lots of problems with spam.
- Apple, featuring me.com and mac.com for hassle free blind abuse.
- American Online: Never one to stop ignorance of the internet. Most likely forgeries and phished accounts.
- GNAX: Despite years of complaints, still seems spam friendly.
- Covad: Never ending cause of spam and problems.
- CogentC0: Many years of offering services to spammers.
- Tucows.com: Ignorant registrar
- SWIP.Net: Swedish ISP with a lot of problems.
- MTN Nigeria: They don't want to hear about spam, but are fine with letting their users send it.
- SingleHop: Still letting abuse slip through
- Gala.Net: Ignorant drop box provider
- HostDime/DimeNoc: Another criminally oriented Florida ISP.
AnchorFree: A place I saw too many spams from
OregonFast: ISP used to send too many spams
- Rackspace - Nothing seen yet this year.
- PlanetOnline - Nothing seen yet this year
- Probably any African and middle Eastern ISP
- More Nigerian ISP's
- More Italian ISP's
- Chinese ISP's
- Vietnamese ISP's
- Malaysian ISP's
- British ISP's
- And sadly, others will arrive here.
In these country specific editions, a spam can be listed here for being involved in a spam. This can be any server involved in sending, any orignating location, zombies, bot'ed machines, open proxies, hosting, DNS services or even domain registration, domain registration drops, contact drop boxes or claiming to be from a country. It can be safe to assume that spams not listed in this area may involve other countries, most likely the United States. This does not mean non-listed countries are not involved. This section is highlighting countries that have shown over the years a lack of action against spammers or ongoing spammer activity, or both or need extra attention to highlight their negligence. 3 or more spams involving a country can result in those spams being listed here and thus reflect poorly on the nation as a whole. If the nation truly cared, they would really try to do something to enforce anti-spam policies on a national scale.
These pages may or may not exist just yet but are here anyways to serve as a placeholder since they will arrive soon. Items that are BOLD are active pages at the moment. This will change later on. Non-Bold listings will result in 404 errors. Some pages don't even have active links yet.
NEW countries must have 3 spams to qualify for their own page(not a good thing). Countries with a previous listing only need to have one spam received by Studio42 to get their own page live again.
- Arab Emirates
- Azerbaijan Republic
- Benin Republic
- Burkina Faso
- Czech Republic
- Great Britain/U.K./England
- Hong Kong
- Iran: No Entries Yet
- Ivory Coast
- Malawi: No Entries Yet
- New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Malta(1) (2010-00033)
Yet another nation choosing to be clueless. Let's hope I don't have to add more and can
delete some of the ones already here.
See the year of deliberate abuse unfold before your eyes on a day by day basic. Might put some perspective on to how bad this issue really is. What you don't see are the thousands of blocked spams an hour that are not being received.
If you are one of the dilweeds who sent me unsolicited email or are someone thinking about it, drop dead.
Also, if you've got a complaint about my anti-spam feelings or want to scold me for being justifiably sick of spam, I have the following words of wisdom for you:
BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS!
Anyone else, I'd like to hear from you. Click below and drop me a line.
Anti-Spam Site administrator