Deadbeats Hall of Lame, 2009 Spammers
This page lists Deadbeats Editions for 2009. These are mostly comprised of individuals, companies or organizations who spammed me 2 times or less during from January 1, 2009 through December 31, 2009.
Deadbeats for 2009
- 2009 Deadbeats Page 1
- 2009 Deadbeats Page 2
- 2009 Deadbeats Page 3
- 2009 Deadbeats Page 4
- 2009 Porno Spam Page 1
- 2009 Form Abuser Edition: Showing that spammers do have nothing better to do than just abuse the internet, or at least nothing better to do than abuse my forms.
- 2009 Form Abuser Edition Page 2: Because the cup of abuse ran over and required a second page to contain it all.
- 2009 Lottery Scam Edition: Fake Lotteries, real criminal behavior.
- 2009 Lottery Scam Edition: So many fake lotteries they require a second volume
- 2009 419 Scam Edition: An old classic that was old when it was being mailed out.
- 2009 419 Scam Edition Volume 2: So many that in June, Volume 2 had to be created.
- 2009 419 Scam Edition Volume 2: So many that in October, Volume 3 had to be created.
- 2009 Money Fraud Edition: Work from home committing felonies of cashing fake checks and forwarding the cash to the con while you take the hit.
- 2009 Fake Loans Edition:Includes all the loan, financing and mortgage offers.
- 2009 Penis Spam Edition:Largely consisting of illegal off-shore pharmacies selling prescription medications illegally.
- 2009 Phish Spam Edition: Identity theft at its lamest.
- 2009 eRepublic Edition: Actually, highlighting the antics of Govtech, clearly abusing resources on eRepublic.
- 2009 Andrew Talbot Edition: Spam farm setting up shop all over the place.
- 2009 ExactTarget Edition: Double homed spam farm.
- 2009 Scott Jobston: Spammer who has set up shop on the FDC Servers network.
- 2009 VistaPrint: Some sort of annoyance conspiracy involving Craigslist, Gmail and fresh domains that redirect to another location that in turn immediately redirects to VistaPrint.
- 2009 Angry Iranian Edition: Some Iranian dude, who likes to use Gmail to send me crap I can't read and whatever he has to say I could care less about. Activity is tracked back to 2003.
- Disney Edition: Disney can't stop spamming, especially when people say they aren't interested. Two years in a row now for Disney to earn their own edition.
- Lance Trimble Edition: Various annoying scams full of bulky gibberish to waste your time.
- 2009 Dog Scam Edition: Over-seas scammer needs a his dog watched.
Nothing yet. Unfortunately, something will soon enough.
Specific Provider Abuse
These are spams that are provider specific. Examples of such spam involving can included zombies, bot'ed machines, drops, proxies, DNS and more in regards specific providers who are not taking complaints seriously. Entries here contain links to the proper reporting page, which in turn providers links to the appropriate spam and documentation. Providers who dislike being displayed here should re-evaluate their enforcement of anti-abuse and anti-spam terms of service and acceptable usage policy and start taking action so that there is never a need for such pages. Having a page highlighting such activities is a failure of that ISP to have or enforce an anti-spam TOS(Terms of Service) or AUP(Acceptable Usage Policy).
- Hotmail/Live/MSN: Spams involving Hotmail,Live.com and MSN.com drops in the spam or domain registration or sent via the service.
- Google/Gmail: Sent via GMail, uses Gmail drops in spams and/or Gmail drops for domain registrations
- Yahoo: Sent via Yahoo, uses Yahoo drops in spams and/or Yahoo drops for domain registrations
- Comcast: Typically speaking, spams that involve Comcast, usually for sending/originating, but also involving bot'ted machines.
- Privacy Protect: Lists spams that involve networks that utilize the Privacy Protect service.
- FDC Servers: Operating out of Chicago and seems rotten as their former governor. Supports my past negative experiences involving Chicago, which all involves crime.
- COX.Net: These usually involve spams being sent via the COX network, of which it appears that complaints are not acted upon because the abuse really never stops.
- GoDaddy: GoDaddy has a reputation of being anti-spam. This only highlights spammers who somehow use GoDaddy services; either via services or even as simple as domain registration. This is not an anti-GoDaddy page.
- Craigslist: Hilighting the antics of stupid spammers who choose to abuse Craigslist. This is not an anti-Craigslist page.
- Sympatico/Bell Nexia: Canadian ISP having a tough time getting abuse under control.
- ThePlanet: Mega Scummy mega hosting mega provider.
- GNAX: Global Net Access, still scummy.
- QWEST: Never one to take the hint that spam is bad..
- Enom.Com: Too many spammers, not enough action to get rid of them.
- Bluehost: Another ISP hosting spammers.
- PlanetOnline: Another Scummy Registrar
SoftLayer: Long time spam-friendly provider
Sify.com: Drop boxes for dirtbags
Rackspace: Never getting a clue how spam is bad.
Tucows.com: Ignorant registrar
RR.Com: Never an ISP to impede the flow of outbound trash
In these country specific editions, a spam can be listed here for being involved in a spam. This can be any server involved in sending, any orignating location, zombies, bot'ed machines, open proxies, hosting, DNS services or even domain registration, domain registration drops, contact drop boxes or claiming to be from a country. It can be safe to assume that spams not listed in this area may involve other countries, most likely the United States. This does not mean non-listed countries are not involved. This section is highlighting countries that have shown over the years a lack of action against spammers or ongoing spammer activity, or both or need extra attention to highlight their negligence. 3 or more spams involving a country can result in those spams being listed here and thus reflect poorly on the nation as a whole. If the nation truly cared, they would really try to do something to enforce anti-spam policies on a national scale.
- Arab Emirates
- Benin Republic
- Burkina Faso
- Czech Republic
- Great Britain/U.K./England
- Hong Kong
- Ivory Coast
- New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
See the year of deliberate abuse unfold before your eyes on a day by day basic. Might put some perspective on to how bad this issue really is.
If you are one of the dilweeds who sent me unsolicited email or are someone thinking about it, drop dead.
Also, if you've got a complaint about my anti-spam feelings or want to scold me for being justifiably sick of spam, I have the following words of wisdom for you:
BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS!
Anyone else, I'd like to hear from you. Click below and drop me a line.
Anti-Spam Site administrator