Deadbeats Hall of Lame, 2008 Spammers
This page lists Deadbeats Editions for 2008. These are individuals who typically spammed me 2 times or less during from January 1, 2008 through December 31, 2008.
Deadbeats for 2008
- 2008 Deadbeats Page 1
- 2008 Deadbeats Page 2
- 2008 Deadbeats Page 3
- 2008 Porno Spam Page 1
- 2008 Belinda Bentley Edition: "Talent" spammer pushing acting workshops to someone(me) who doesn't do that sort of stuff. Carry-over spammer from 2007
- 2008 Penis Spam Edition: The Penis Pill Spammers just won't stop.
- 2008 419 Scam Edition: Because idiots apparently love this one
- 2008 419 Scam Edition Volume 2: Overflowing with spammer frothiness!
- 2008 419 Scam Edition Volume 3: Because Africans seem to want to put the "con" back into "economy".
- 2008 Phish Scam Edition: Identity theft for the internet generation.
- 2008 Mortgate Scam Edition: Never stopping their quests to con people for bogus loans. These also include other "loan"-type offers.
- 2008 Money Fraud Edition: For money fraud scams including money laundering, stolen checks and fake jobs
- 2008 Lottery Scam Edition: Let's see how many fake lotteries drawings I never entered in that I will win?
- 2008 Club Rock Edition: Brazilian Music GoogleGroups list I never signed up for that sends massive HTML messages and mutliple file attachments each time.
- 2008 Stock Fraud Edition: What part of "I have no interest in stocks" do spammers have a problem understanding?
- 2008 Michelle Williams Edition: Spam farm on FastServ given free reign to annoy
- 2008 Vietnamese Spam Edition: What can be better than advertising products I can't get with spams I can't read for stuff I don't want and can't use here?
- 2008 CamSpot Edition: Yahoo-abusing, Zombie-raping, disposable Chinese-hosted shill sites for CamSpot.
- 2008 Chinese Edition: See how China is ready, willing and able to provide safe haven for spammers.
- 2008 Robert Sexton/Starposition Edition: Serial spammer earns his own page for his fake search engine ranking annoyance via his Starposition company.
- 2008 Form Abuser Edition: Serial spammer spams various web boards for various scams, then uses web form to spam for the spammed postings, usually via a zombie'd machine.
- 2008 Vanquis Spam Edition: Spam farm operation, with this credit card being a frequent annoyance of choice.
- 2008 DMInfo Edition: Spam farm operation, blocked yet still hammering away.
- 2008 Harr Marketing Edition: Seems to be part of the Utah spam gang with domains registered in Canada. Earned his page in 1 day and 3 consecutive spams. Let's see how many he sends this year before I am able to successfully block him completely.
- 2008 TESSCO Spam Edition: Data Comm spam farm that has put my address on their list without my permission. Never heard of them until they started spamming.
- 2008 Accuwiz Edition: Abusing Craigslist and hiding behind Gmail, these spammers scrape Craigslist for the annoyonce of others.
- 2008 Keeping-Holiday.com Swinger Spam Edition: Persistent swinger/adult personal idiots who want to do opt-out harvesting for those who do not sign up for their unwanted list.
- 2008 Robert Kuntz Edition: Spammer or victim of spammers? You decide, but it looks to me this guy is a victim and not a spammer.
- 2008 Cynthia Ryan Edition: Appears to be a prodigy of the Utah Spam Gang. Annoying company with disposable domains.
- 2008 Disney Spam Edition: Seems Disney is spamming now, but ensuring they do it not from their precious go.com network.
- 2008 Mayor Dellums Spam: Political messages are still spam, according to this server owner. I'm not interested, so why am I getting these? Perhaps they bought a dirty list.
- 2008 IMediaOffers Spam Farm Edition: Spam Farm operating off of RackSpace sents out removal confirmations for lists that don't exist to start off harvesting.
- 2008 Super Best Direct Edition: Spam Farm with safe haven on Rackster and spewing forth from a wide range of freshly registered domains.
- 2008 Liquid Ventures Edition: Sammy Lee and his strawberrydns.com enable more Chinese-based abuse.
- 2008 Liu Li Edition: A Chinese dirtbag spammer who seems to be lacking the attention that only prison can provide.
- 2008 Li Ming Edition: Yet another bottom-feeding Chinese spammer tied to Sammy Lee and Liu Li.
- 2008 Liu Bing Edition: Yet another Chinese Penis Pill Spammer.
- 2008 Liu Bin Edition: Chinese DNS provider to Chinese dirtbag spammers.
- 2008 Shong Jie.shtml Edition: Yet another Chinese Spammer. More than just penis pills, but still just as annoying.
- 2008 Xiaohui Li Edition: Yet another Chinese Spammer of assorted annoyance.
- 2008 Sun Wei Edition: Yet another Chinese Spammer trying to grow penises, maybe trying to grow one himself.
- 2008 Hu Fang Edition: Although not spamming, is providing DNS supoprt services for Chinese spammers. Maybe they are growing a penis in the lab for him.
- 2008 Chinese Medical library of People's liberation Army Edition: Safe haven Chinese ISP working with many of the above Chinese spammers. Does not accept complaints, does not act on complaints.
- Hotmail: Because Hotmail seems to continue to enable spammers
- Yahoo: Because Yahoo doesn't take a strong anti-spam position
- Gmail: Helping spammers hide via their blind servers. Blocked as of July 1, 2008
- Comcast: Would you beleive that installing cheap broadband routers would prevent 98% of the problems here?
- Korea: Because why should China be the only place ensuring safe haven for spammer criminals?
- Ghana: Dirtballs of the earth who feel criminal behavior is acceptable.
- Burkina Faso: Yet another criminal cess-pool on the planet and the internet.
- UK Edition: Seems the Queen can't get her service providers to take stopping spam seriously.
- Turkey: Ignorance is bliss in the Nation of Turkey
- Saudi Arabia: Quick to block their citizens from viewing my web site, but is perfectly OK with letting their citizens abuse me.
- Taiwan: Yet another spam-friendly Asian Nation
- Hong Kong: Just like China, refuses to take spam complaints seriously.
- Germany: Why do they refuse to stop spammers?
- Spain: Are they more concerned with fighting bulls than dealing with their e-crap?
- Spam Calendar, January 2008
- Spam Calendar, February 2008
- Spam Calendar, March 2008
- Spam Calendar, April 2008
- Spam Calendar, May 2008
- Spam Calendar, June 2008
- Spam Calendar, July 2008
- Spam Calendar, August 2008
- Spam Calendar, September 2008
- Spam Calendar, October 2008
- Spam Calendar, November 2008
- Spam Calendar, December 2008
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
[an error occurred while processing this directive]