Deadbeats Hall of Lame, 1998 Spammers
This page lists Deadbeats Editions for 1998. These are individuals who spammed me 2 times or less during from January 1, 1998 through December 31, 1998.
Deadbeats for 1998
- Page 1
- Page 2
- Page 3
- Page 4
- Page 5
- Page 6
- Page 7
- Page 8
- Page 9
- Page 10
- Page 11
- Page 12
- Page 13
- Page 14
- Page 15
- Page 16
- Porno Spam Edition
- Porno Spam Page 2
- Porno Spam Page 3
- Robert Brooker Edition: Geneology spammers
- AMC-Direct Edition: Folks selling CDR's who use spam
- Westcomm Edition: Hotel give-away spam, apparently the scam is over
- Alpha Data Special Edition: Credit spammers
- Dennis and Dieter Special Edition: MLM'ers.
- Casino Chico Special Edition: Investigator spam
- Seduce Women Instantly Edition: Subliminal tape spammer
- Virtual Boyfriend/Virtual Girlfriend Edition: Software for the dateless and desperate. Pornographic interactive software.
- Young Hot Girls: Pornographers. Shut down.
- JKP Enterprises Edition: Spamware and address spammers
- David Mauro Edition: Make Money Fast spammer.
- Bargain Cellar Edition: They want to do your spamming for you.
- Websitesubmit Edition: Web site promotion spammers
- Remington-Hall Edition: More bad investment advice spammers
- JTSR Stock Edition: persistent restaurant spammers pushing stock
- Harvard Equity Research Edition: Non-SEC approved investment advisors
- Over Nite Letter Type Edition: They spam for you.
- Trafficboost.com Edition: Web site promotion spammers.
- Strut Your Stuff Edition: Another general purpose spam house.
- Planet Ocean Edition: Web site promotion spammers.
- Cyberservercentral.com Edition: Dedicated spamhouse off the Digex network
- Submit200.com: General purpose spam house, specializing in MMF/postal fraud and spamware. Domain nuked for spamming.
- ELECTRIC EMAIL Edition: More spamware spammers operating out of Chico, California.
- Free Food MLM Edition: Get paid in coupons while you make this spammer rich. What a lame deal.
- Dental & Optical Edition: Pushing medical plans, repeatedly. Makes me want to kick his teeth in and poke out his eyes.
- I.N. Formation Edition: Another investigation spammer, this time selling you information on how to do this. Now a newspaper classified spammer
- E-mail Platinum Edition: Spams for the Email Platinum Mailer
- ISFA.COM Edition: An irresponsible list server that somehow I have been subscribed to.
- Neuport Internet Marketing Edition: Spamware spammers operating out of Rohnert Park, California.
- Consumer Connections Edition: Finding new ways to rip you off, mainly by selling spamware.
- James Whelan Edition: The self-declared king of junk faxing wants to sell you mass faxing, spamware and mailing lists.
- 1998 Revenge Spammer 1: Seems this spammer is running a slander campaign against those who have exposed the fraud that this scammer is calling legitimate businsess.
- WorldTouch Network Edition: Spamware spammers. Apparently the kills I've had against them didn't clue them in as to the lack of effectiveness mass email has.
- Private Mailing Address Edition: People selling supposedly private mail addresses, mainly so you can commit fraud and become harder to find.
- Linkus.com Edition: a dedicated spam-oriented host site. Spam for it elsewhere, but let it sit at Linkus, on the Netcom backbone. TERMINATED FROM NETCOM
- Judicial Judgement Edition: Claim to be making money collection money ordered by the courts.
- WorldTouch Edition: Yet another spamware selling operation
- Cyber Bulk Edition: Yet another spamware selling operation
- Benchmark Print Supply Edition: Selling printer supplies via spamming with hijacked servers.
- Fortune 5000/Tom Michaels Edition: MLM spammers, featuring lots of toll free numbers, reseller codes, and stolen relay services.
- Fire Power Edition: Floodgate/Goldrush Spamware spammers.
- Market Response Center: Providing save-haven services on UU.Net for spammers. Services include hosting, and removal functions masking harvesting operations.
- TCPS Edition: Selling porno videos and investigation services. Using forged and invalid Hotmail and Juno drop boxes.
- Zones Edition:From the folks of PC Zone, Mac Zone and Data Zone. They apparently don't honor remove requests, especially on addresses never submitted to them in the first place.
- NuOncology Labs Edition: Cancer spammers proving to be a cancer to the internet.
- Government Publications Edition: Folks hijacking overseas servers in order to sell free documents and forms of the United States goverment. This isn't some folks selling illegal documents, these are folks selling documents illegally.
- Email Shark Edition: A multiple spam in one spam. Also selling MLM, spam, mail fraud and other services certain to land you a LOT of time in jail. Theft of service always used, I suspect telnet'ing into one place to hijack another place.
- Future Tech 2000 Edition: Telephone slamming/scamming spammers. Appears to be an MLM organization.
- Digicom Nationwide Services Edition: A wide variety of spams, scams, spamware and others, all using toll free services of Digicom Nationwide Services Edition.
- American Capital Mortgage Services: Loan sharking and bottom feeding at its best. Web site claims to be anti-spam, yet they spam.
- AAA Products: Spammers of the Rapid Fire Mail Server spamware package, and they'll do your spamming for you as well. Some also reported on the Digicom Nationwide Services Edition as well.
- Dynamic Communications Edition: Spamware spammers with experience in money laundering, tax evasion and postal fraud. All of these are "one time mailings".
- Internet Marketing Group Edition: Spamware spammers giving away Eudora and Pegasus as bulk email products, as well as selling spam lists.
- K.L.E.N.T. Edition: Featuring spamming lists, spamware and checks by fax stuff, theft of service and forgeries.
- Remove-list.com Edition: For spams using the Remove-list.com web site for removal/harvesting. Some may also be cross-linked elsewhere. Reports will be moved here as time permits. Expect dynamic updates all over the place.
- Ludwig Feuerback Edition: Spamming a hair-loss cure.
- Lead Generation Edition: Spammers putting up forms for address harvesting and further fraud.
- Natural Instincts Edition: Yet another spamware MLM.
- Raul Mendez Edition:Theft of cable, theft of service and spamware lists and tools. Seems Raul is into fraud and theft.
- FTWI Edition: Another harvesting/spamware shop selling you the lists they just spammed you with.
- Fat Shannon Edition: Spamming some weight lost scheme.
- Woodbridge Sterling Funding Edition: I have no idea what they are pushing but it definately sounds illegal.
- Cruise MLM Edition: Some cruise MLM program.
- Linkco Edition 1998: Tax Evasion spammers
- Murkowski Edition: Coming soon, a page for spams claiming Murkowski compliance.
Specific Provider Abuse
These are spams that originated from the following service providers. These are also reported in the other Special Editions and Deadbeats Editions above. These pages are to bring attention to the amount of spam coming from these networks.
- AT&T Worldnet
If you are one of the dilweeds who sent me unsolicited email or are someone thinking about it, drop dead.
Also, if you've got a complaint about my anti-spam feelings or want to scold me for being justifiably sick of spam, I have the following words of wisdom for you:
BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS!
Anyone else, I'd like to hear from you. Click below and drop me a line.
Anti-Spam Site administrator